Clan SH.O.T
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduction, Identifications.

+6
DarKwOrLd;;♡
Born2win
firegunner127
Gulper
DarKwOrLd
OO4
10 posters

Go down

Introduction, Identifications. Empty Introduction, Identifications.

Post by OO4 Thu May 19, 2016 3:17 am

It'd be awesome to know more facts/details about you, to have a strong brotherhood relationship. Feel free, and tell us more about you in real life. Smile

If I talk about myself, well my name is Mohamed Jama Ibrahim, and I'm 23 years old noob, who plays BeGone a lot. I'm from Somaliland, and born in UAE, but my family currently lives in Djibouti, and I'm currently in Somaliland studying University. My major is Project Planning and Managing. I've almost finished 2 years out of 4. My final exams are approaching, and I hope I can make it. I'm degree now, and hoping to continue till I finish master degree. Hmm I like watching football, my favorite club is Bayern Munich. My favorite team is German/France/Holland. A side fact about me is that i'm one lazy noob lol.  

That is what's up with me! Smile

Last edited by OO4 on Sat Dec 24, 2016 7:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
OO4
OO4
The KinG

Back to top Go down

Introduction, Identifications. Empty Re: Introduction, Identifications.

Post by OO4 Thu May 19, 2016 3:19 am

This one is from DarkWorld's post, which I deleted, and moved it to here.

DarKwOrLd wrote:Hi All! , Im DarKwOrLd my real life name Batuhan  Im 16 years old Im playing CsGo and any steam games , Im pretty active
on forumations , I love listen music with my friends at my free time Smile
I have a history of begone like 2 years , I have been in BtL , SZ , RyL , SaS and Rev on Begone
And Nice Forum !

@DarkWorld, give us more hint about your real life.
OO4
OO4
The KinG

Back to top Go down

Post by DarKwOrLd Thu May 19, 2016 4:56 am

Last edited by DarKwOrLd on Sat May 21, 2016 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
DarKwOrLd
DarKwOrLd

https://clan-shot.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Gulper Thu May 19, 2016 6:46 am

Allright guys!
My real name is Mikal, I am from Spain and due to my geographical location I am avaliable to speak fluently three languages. In addition, I am learning french and german.

I just have finished my 11th Grade of school so I am at my summer holidays at the moment. I love nature and mainly the animals, therefor I am looking forward to enjoy this long summer I have in the countryside. Nevertheless, I also like gaming and by joining this clan I would achieve another two great valors, community and friendship.

I play football, I used to be pretty good at it...Not anymore. My favorurite team is Athletic Club.

Gulper

Back to top Go down

Post by firegunner127 Thu May 19, 2016 9:33 am

Hello guys! im firegunner127
my name is Hong-Jung-Wok
i live in South Korea/Seoul
I like to play baseball.
Nice to meet you guys Very Happy.

P.S Anyone like to watch MLB?
firegunner127
firegunner127

Back to top Go down

Post by Born2win Thu May 19, 2016 12:42 pm

I m SimpleX in BB. I have applied in your clan yesterday....I love playing Begone,Cs:GO,COC,Clash Royale,RushTeam etc.I m 17 years old.I m from India. I was not in a clan for year, I m a helper than attention seeker. I m the shady guy You see in The movie. I m Will be Delighted If you contact me Smile just drop me a message and i ll be try to be online, I love playing Guitar... that's all i have to say from my side & thanks for reading this stuff Smile...I play Xbox 1 too ^_^. I want to pursue civil engineering Smile

Born2win

Back to top Go down

Post by DarKwOrLd Sun May 22, 2016 1:57 pm

Last edited by DarKwOrLd♥ on Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:14 am; edited 1 time in total
DarKwOrLd
DarKwOrLd

Back to top Go down

Post by DarKwOrLd;;♡ Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:42 pm

Hi All! , Im DarKwOrLd my real life name Batuhan Im 16 years old Im playing CsGo and any steam games , Im pretty active
on forumations , I love listen music with my friends at my free time Smile
I have a history of begone like 5 years , I have been in BtL , SZ , RyL , AMD , Glory , SaS and Rev on Begone
and nice clan Forum !

DarKwOrLd;;♡

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucaas Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:12 pm

Hello, my name is Lucas Hoffmann, I have 16 years, was born February 3, 2000. I'm from Paraguay but now I am studying in Brazil in an agricultural college, I live away from my parents, I like to play soccer and games on PC, be with friends. I'm playing begone many years, from about 2010 but I know UGB since 2012, I am happy to be with you, hugs to all!
Lucaas
Lucaas

Back to top Go down

Post by Erlaanz Sat Dec 24, 2016 6:31 pm

Hai! Never made one and I liked reading all of your introductions so thought it would be nice to make one myself.
So my name is Fernando and I am 18 years old. I love playing Paladins but I do also play: BeGone, Warmerise which was my main game, CSGO but I got pretty inactive there, Rush Team and Age of Empires III. I lived for 17 years in a small town in the north of Spain and recently moved to a big city 100 km away from my town, so I feel a bit lonely there but it's nice to have new experiences Smile My hobbies are playing games and watching anime. And if I had to mention the job/studies part I will start studying soon a 2 years degree to be a hotel reception manager.
Love you all
P.S- Want to read more introductions they are fun :v

Erlaanz

Back to top Go down

Post by DarKwOrLd Sun Dec 25, 2016 1:52 pm

Hi SHOT,
frankly I dont know how to start this conversation. honestly I am not trying this the first time
Anyways I am with old clanmattes now so I am feeling brave a bit.
Some Shots, already know me because I have applied SH.O.T like 4 month ago unfortunately
I didnt get happy ending and after join SH.O.T , Im now HappY...

lets  talk about my Personality,

My nickname is Yeniay46 but actualy I am using '' DarKwOrLd '' on games/Steam. I was born in Turkey and Living in Turkey right now.
I am 16 years old and I am still a student and working for exams etc.. My Hobbies are watching sci-fi movies
and playing pc games
I love Design so I am feeling good when I created beautiful things.

lets go to the main matter ; My Begone History

I Started this game in 2012 and SZ was my first clan. that was good a step for me because SOLDADOZERO aka Vaio Recommended me to join BB.
in this time I meet with Fallen and We showed our Best in DISS, In next times we deleted DISS and picked to join some clans.
I tried TK,BtL in this time I meet wıth Spanish and Turks guys and Had nice memories. unhappily I left because of inactivity,Fast recruiting and
Bad behaviours. after a while I been clanless in this time.. afterward Im Join Shot
Im Always SH.O.T Team Player (:

Cheers , DarkWorld
DarKwOrLd
DarKwOrLd

Back to top Go down

Introduction, Identifications. Empty Hay there

Post by Campingjoe Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:34 pm

Hay my name is campingjoe.

My name is Joe Woods and i currently am in 10 grade preparing for College. Im 15 years old I live in America with my father and mother. Im originally from a Part of France called Swiss. My favorite subject is math but i would ditch it for Gym in a blink of a eye. I love basketball and my favorite player is Kyrie Irving. Hay im just and ordinary joe.Wink

CampingJoe
Campingjoe
Campingjoe

Back to top Go down

Post by Carnage Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:22 pm

Name: Daniel

Username: HeyCarnage / Carnage
HISTORY OF MY USERNAMES:
One of you who are watching my post, I may have known with one of these username
HISTORY OF MY CLANS:

Idiom: My mother tongue is Spanish, but I also speak English

Hobbies: One of my biggest hobbies is having a good time with my friends, if we are not together , we contacted us together with us to set the time, date and place where we gather to eat some pizza and hang out....

Another of my hobbies is to be in the band at my school which my instrument is the trumpet, played impressive melodies for parades and events of my community (:

And everyone's favorite hobby is video games, I don't live without them, I think that this is already an addiction xD but while I have a game with which entertain me, I am happy (: I love you

Worst Fear: Losing my computer Crying or Very sad

Birthday: 13/07/2000 Very Happy

Active in Games: Minecraft / BeGone / Contract Wars

About me: I like to have friends because I never feel alone, in real life I am very sociable, but this to make friends through the internet is a bit complicated for me, I look different, xd

My favorite movie is all movies Resident Evil ♥
I cried at the end of the movie Crying or Very sad
The movies I'm waiting anxiously is "The Fail San Andrés" and "Jurassic Park"

Once when I was swimming at age 9 a boat a little big weight, up for me, really I had not realized just what had happened, when I was little And I had little oxygen, wanted to I leave, but something was stopping, for so small it was my nerves were stirred up so I started swimming at the sides to find a solution... Which I never found.
As I had more oxygen, and could not find a way out outdoors, I thought I would die in that time so I decided to finish me,I breathed water... I realized that the supposed water I had breathed,breathed oxygen and that's how I left of down of that boat, I never understood because instead of breathed water to finish me, I breathed oxygen.

I hope not to bore you
Carnage
Carnage

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucaas Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:10 pm

Welcome to the forums, dear danuco! Nice history Smile You should make a book lol
Lucaas
Lucaas

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum